Let Next Level continue to help you market your business by creating and manufacturing your signs. We are a full service sign shop that can help you with all of your sign needs. From store fronts signs to vehicle lettering and graphics, we are an excellent choice with local and national clients. Whether you have an existing design or if Next Level creates your image, our state of the art technology allows us to put your image to work for you. The possibilities are endless. Next Level will create a custom and professional sign for any application and on any budget. Design, production and installation...full service and done right!
The location and placement of visual merchandising displays is just as important as the kind of display you choose, that's why Next Level offers consulting services that help you customize a merchandising program for your location. Our knowledgeable representatives will suggest how to make the most of your showroom and your budget. Our reputation for successful merchandising has taken us across the United States. We also offer professional installation on any of our products. A team of qualified installers will arrive to put together and place or hang your displays and make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Call for installation pricing and scheduling.
Our creative team appreciates and understands just how your image and message is applied and delivered. Next Level has the knowledge and talent to create an image that is unique, functional and cost effective for your business. Continual dedication to the latest related technologies and developments ensures our clients powerful, cutting-edge designs. Next Level offers full service, experience, and the resources to develop a successful presence for your target market. Even if you already have a relationship with a printing or sign company, Next Level can update or elevate your image, making your company stand out over the competition. The bottom line is… Next Level will save you time and money by completely handling your creative needs.
Acceptable File Formats: PC Environment
- Adobe Illustrator 11 or below in (.ai) or (.eps) format
- Adobe Photoshop 8 or below in (.psd), eps format
- Adobe InDesign
- Preferred file is an .EPS with outlines in CMYK format at print size.
- Quark files are not accepted. If you are using quark see if you can export the image in one of the above formats and in printable form, before using it.
- Please do not email files over 2MB
- Please call for user name and password to upload files to our FTP site.
- All files must be CMYK
- All fonts must be converted to outlines
- Provide hard copy layouts to outlines
- If Pantone colors are used, please indicate on hard copy
- Any critical colors pertaining to logos or corporate identity should be called out as Pantone Coated or Uncoated colors. If you are using the Pantone Spot color system, a color chip must be provided.
- Photoshop files must be saved at print size with a resolution of 100-120 PPI (pixels per inch). Please note PPI is different from DPI which is the print resolution
- All linked files in illustrator must be saved at print size with a resolution of 100-120 PPI (please note PPI is different from DPI)
- Do not embed placed files in illustrator
- Please provide a .25” bleed on all critical graphics
- Only send files relevant for output and please indicate output file names on order, disk print out or read me file included with job.
- Please create artwork in print size.
- Include .5” of bleed on each side of graphic and 1” in overall height if necessary.
- Illustrator special effects that mimic Photoshop effects, such as glows, transparency or drop shadows are not supported for mural output.
- Do Not use quark
Get the most out of your business:
Build a strong and memorable visual identity. Give your business an identity that is exactly consistent every time you use it. The strategy of visual salesmanship depends on consistent identity because people recognize faster than they read, and because repetition is the key to memory. A visually consistent business shows a consistent management and helps build customer confidence. Creating sales and communications tools are real and tangible ways to help support your business growth. Sometimes you need to define new marketing directions, introduce a new product or line of service, or just to flat out boost sales.
You have specific needs - and we have concrete solutions to increase your sales, your bottom line, and to change the image of your company. We're here to roll up our sleeves - to obsess about your marketing, your image, your web site - and to take your company to the next level. That's what we do - day in and day out. And that's what we love about our business.